The National Jewish Health mission since 1899 has been to heal, to discover and to educate as a preeminent healthcare institution. Our website is an extension of that mission. The site offers information about our clinical programs, current research, educational opportunities, and it provides original health content to help educate consumers about the diseases we treat.
Almost all of the content provided on our site has been written and approved by our medical staff. We routinely review the content to ensure its accuracy, and we are constantly adding new content as our institution continues to expand.
Our target audiences are:
The purpose of this website is to:
- Provide health information
- Explain our programs and services
- Offer patient convenience (e.g. online bill pay, online registration, etc.)
- Recruit future faculty and staff
- Highlight National Jewish Health news, class and event information
Meet the Web Team.