- Allergic Rhinitis
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergies
Education & Training
- Ohio State University College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Davidson College, Davidson, North Carolina, Bachelor of Arts, Religion
- Ohio State University Medical Center, Allergy & Immunology Fellowship
- Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Pediatrics Internship & Residency
I enjoy taking care of patients with any allergic condition and am particularly interested in the evaluation and management of immunodeficiencies. In my practice, I work with my patients and their families to provide the most personalized care that I can.
2012-present: American Board of Allergy & Immunology
2009-present: American Board of Pediatrics
2010-present: American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
2010-present: American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
2010-present: Clinical Immunology Society
2006-present: American Academy of Pediatrics
Cho CB, Stutes SA, Phillips G, Ardoin SP, Altrich M, and PU Ogbogu. “Auto-antibodies in Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria and non-urticarial systemic autoimmune disorders,” currently accepted for publication by Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology.
Cho C, Ferdman RM, Church JA, and PY Ong. “Skin deep clues to a complex disease” Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology 2010;104:93-94.