- Pediatric Psychosocial Issues
- Psychosocial Issues Related to Chronic Disease (General)
Programs & Services
- Division of Pediatric Behavioral Health
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Pediatric Day Program
- Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
Education & Training
- Barton College, BS
- University of Denver, MSW
General mental health counseling for individuals and families of all ages, psychological factors related to illness, management of chronic illness, parenting difficulties, impact of trauma/abuse, behavioral and cognitive behavioral intervention, multi-family group, and biofeedback.
I am certified in EMDR.
Teaching or Professional Positions
I previously taught at the University of Phoenix; teaching in the BSHS program.
Awards & Recognition
National Jewish Health Clinician of the Year 2010