Connection newsletter is published by the Health Initiatives Department of National Jewish Health. This quarterly newsletter is mailed to physicians. In each issue, you can find information about clinical highlights, diagnostic news, new faculty updates and more.
If you would like to receive the National Jewish Health Connection newsletter, please email the editor and provide your email or mailing addresses.
View past issues as PDF files, below.
- Global Warming Making Seasonal Allergies Worse
- New Food Allergy Recommendations
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Trigger-Point Dry Needling
- Joint Replacement Issues, Nickel Blood Test
- Manage Asthma with Bronchial Challenge Testing
- Concurrent Palliative and Pulmonary Care
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Oncology Infusion Suite
- Diagnosing Dyspnea
- COPD Program Improves Lives
- Spirometry is the Key to Accurate COPD and Asthma Diagnoses
- Asthma Study: New Dry Powder Inhaler Works on Cellular Level
- Lung Nodule Clinic Opens
- Improve Quality of Life for GED Patients
- Cardiology Returns to National Jewish
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Institute for Advanced Biomedical Imaging at National Jewish Health
- Identify Indoor Air Pollutants with Family Air Care Test Kit*
(*As of June 2012, National Jewish Health will no longer be offering the Family Air Care Indoor Allergens & Mold Kit. Similar tests are available from the Environmental Protection Agency. For more information, please visit http://www.epa.gov/OSP/ftta/mold.htm or email Dr. Stephen Vesper at firstname.lastname@example.org)